IUPred3 software has been developed by researcher Dr. Zsuzsanna Dosztányi, Gábor Erdős and Mátyás Pajkos,
and the exlusive owner of the technology is Eötvös Loránd University (hereinafter: ELTE). A nonexclusive,
nontransferable right to use the IUPred3 software is granted by ELTE to
Full name of the academic user (hereinafter: Academic Licensee):
- Name of the institution:
- Seat of the institution:
The academic licensee shall receive the source code and related documentation ("Licensed Material") after
accepting the terms of this Statement.
IUPred3 web server can be accessed for free for everyone, the downloadable package software is available for free only for academic users and it cannot be used for commercial purpose.
For commercial license partners shall contact the Innovation Center of Eötvös Loránd University via e-mail
(contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
I as the Academic Licensee hereby certify and accept that,
- I am an academic user at an academic research institution. In using the Licensed Material, I will
respect the rights and interests of the Authors and ELTE.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to the Licensed Material shall at all times remain with the
Authors and ELTE.
- I may, for internal use only, execute, enhance, modify, or expand the Licensed Material, may merge it
into other material, and may use the Licensed Material as modified. All such modifications shall include
the Authors and ELTE copyright notice.
- There is no warranty or other guarantee of fitness of the Licensed Material. It is provided solely "as
is". ELTE disclaims all responsibility and liability with respect to this software's usage or its effect
upon research conclusions, hardware or computer systems or any damage or loss caused by thereof. ELTE
has no obligation to provide support or maintenance services for the Licensed Material.
- I will not use the software in commercial activities. Incorporation of the software into a commercial
website or other fee paying service is not allowed.
- I will not redistribute the software to others. Academic Licensee shall suggest to other interested
partners to contact ELTE directly. The program shall not be made available to users other than the
- I will not alter or suppress the run-time copyright message.
- I will acknowledge the Authors on all publication made in scientific or academic journals that includes
any scientific results based on the use of the software and cite the article in which the software was
Gábor Erdős, Mátyás Pajkos, Zsuzsanna Dosztányi
IUPred3 - improved prediction of protein disorder with a focus on specific user applications
Nucleic Acids Research 2021, Submitted
Bálint Mészáros, Gábor Erdős, Zsuzsanna Dosztányi (2018)
IUPred2A: context-dependent prediction of protein disorder as a function of redox state and protein binding.
Nucleic Acids Research;46(W1):W329-W337.
- I will report evidence of software bugs to the Authors.
This Statement is made effective when it is accepted on the following website: https://iupred3.elte.hu/